St Patrick's College, Maynooth continues to be blessed with kind and generous benefactors that support our mission. You are very welcome to join us in our common goal to secure the future for our students, the College and the Church.President Michael Mullaney. St Patrick's College, Maynooth.
St Patrick’s College is continually developing and upgrading its facilities and services. Donations from the Friends of Maynooth is what makes our work possible.
The Friends of Maynooth enabled the College to build the Pope John Paul II Library in the early 80’s. Since then every major building has been restored, culminating in the restoration of the College Chapel which is underway.
We would very much like your help. If you would like to become involved, you may contact the President directly:
Rev. Prof Michael Mullaney
Saint Patrick’s College
County Kildare, IRELAND
How to help
The tax-efficient ways of making gifts are as follows:
- Payments of €250 and more are tax-deductible.
- If you are a PAYE taxpayer, Saint Patrick’s College can claim the tax paid on the gross income relating to your gift. If you pay tax at the higher rate of 41%, the value of a gift of €500 becomes €847 to the College.
- Companies or self-assessed tax-payers can deduct their donations as an allowable expense.
- Maynooth Educational Trust will reclaim the tax you have paid on your donation at the standard rate of 25%.
- On receiving your donation, we will provide you with a Gift Aid Declaration which you will sign and return to us, to enable us to reclaim the tax.
- In addition, if you pay tax at the higher rate, you can reclaim the tax difference between the 40% that you have paid and the 25% rate.
- Saint Patrick’s College, Maynooth receives tax-deductible support from US benefactors through the Irish Educational Development Foundation Inc.
- Gifts made to the IEDF are deductible for US income tax purposes. The IEDF fulfils its duties and obligations as a US tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code.