Updated: 16.00, 18 September 2020
- The Pontifical University has been closed for face-to-face teaching since 13 March, when all teaching and assessments moved online. University operations and research have continued, although with many staff working from home. The university residences remain open, and a number of students remain in residence.
- The University has begun to recommence a range of activities in a staged and controlled way and will continue to do so over the course of the next two months based on government and public health guidelines, and a Return to Campus process that staff must follow.
- The University will hold a Welcome Week for incoming first-year students in the week commencing 21st September and expects lectures for all students to begin the week commencing 28th September.
- See more information below on the University’s Return to Campus plans, which are subject to updates as plans develop and public health guidelines and/or restrictions change.
- All official communications about our plans will be provided to staff and students via their official university email account and on this web page.