- Luke – artist, historian and theologian
- Luke and the Scriptures (Old Testament)
- Journeys and Meals – Hospitality and Salvation
- Prayer and Relationship
- Parables and Teaching of Jesus
- Jesus and Mission
- Death and Resurrection
- Baptism and Life in the Spirit
- The “Paul of Luke” and the “Paul of the Letters”
- — Ehrman, Bart D. A Brief Introduction to the New Testament. 4th ed. New York: Oxford University Press, 2017, [225.6 EHR].
- — Green, Joel B. The Theology of the Gospel of Luke. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1995, [226.4 GRE & ebook].
- — Harrington, Wilfrid J. Reading Luke for the First Time. Mahwah NJ: Paulist Press, 2015, [ebook].
- — Witherington III, Ben. Invitation to the New Testament: First Things. New York: Oxford University Press, 2012, [225.61 WIT].
- — Powell, Mark Allan. Introducing the New Testament: A Historical, Literary, and Theological Survey. 2nd ed. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic, 2018, [225.61 POW & ebook].