Continuous Assessment: 100%
The aim of this course is to explore the dynamic of research in theology in its historical contextualization.
- — This course is directed at enabling students to undertake independent research in theology.
- — It will focus on methodology and on an appreciation of the evolving nature of the discipline.
- — Particular emphasis will be placed on the various contexts within which Christian theology emerges, and the manner in which this has shaped the theological enterprise.
- — David F. Ford and Mike Higton, eds., The Modern Theologians Reader (Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell, 2012).
- — Kate L. Turabian, A Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations, 8th ed. (Chicago: University of Chicago, 2013).