Continuous Assessment 20%; Final Examination 80%
To consolidate and build upon the knowledge of Biblical Greek acquired in BL 181.
- Biblical Greek morphology
- Biblical Greek syntax
- Biblical Greek vocabulary
- Translating Greek texts: Septuagint, New Testament and Church Fathers
- Linguistics and Biblical Greek
- — Students will be familiar with more advanced elements of Biblical Greek morphology and syntax
- — Students will have enlarged their Biblical Greek vocabulary
- — Students will be familiar with the basic reference tools for the study of Biblical Greek
- — Students will have read a number of un-adapted Biblical Greek texts
- — Duff, Jeremy, and John William Wenham. The Elements of New Testament Greek. 3rd ed. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2005.