Course Project 100%
- To provide the student with critical skills in exploring the nature and history of Christian Liturgy
- To foster an understanding of the human need for ritual
- To focus on the nature of particular liturgical celebrations
- — To reflect critically on liturgical texts
- — To give a detailed description of the development, structure and the nature of the celebration of Christian Liturgy
- — To introfuce the concept of Initiation and how Christians are 'made'
- — To clearly explain the nature of Eucharistic praying
- — To present the Christian understanding and celebration of time
- — To distinguish historical and theological arguments
- — To research and present an assessed project
- — Gail Ramshaw, Christian Worship. 100,000 Sundays of Symbols and Rituals, (Minneapolis: Fortress Press, 2009).