Essay/Tutorial/Tweet: 40% End of semester examination: 60%
To investigate the meaning of Christian discipleship as the call to conversion and virtue(s) and the conduct of this life in relation to marital and sexual ethics.
- — At the end of the course, the student will: have learned the biblical and theological basis of Christian conversion
- — have understood the place of virtue(s) in the moral life of the Christian
- — have deepened their knowledge of the relationship between morality and spirituality
- — have studied the biblical concepts, historical developments and theological trajectories (personal and social) of sin(s)
- — have an understanding of the biblical and personalist vision of human sexuality in the light of Church teaching