Republic of Ireland
Make cheques payable to Saint Patrick’s College, Maynooth
- Under new arrangements as of 1 January 2013, with all payments over €250, Saint Patrick’s College can claim the tax paid on your gift of 31% regardless if you are a PAYE or a Self-assessed taxpayer.
- Companies can still claim their donation as an allowable expense.
Northern Ireland & UK
Make cheques payable to Maynooth Educational Trust
- Maynooth Educational Trust will reclaim the tax you have paid on your donation at the standard rate of 25%.
- On receiving your donation, we will provide you with a Gift Aid Declaration which you will sign and return to us, to enable us to reclaim the tax.
- In addition, if you pay tax at the higher rate, you can reclaim the tax difference between the higher and lower rates.
Make checks payable to Irish Educational Development Foundation (IEDF)
- Saint Patrick’s College, Maynooth receives tax-deductible support from US benefactors through the Irish Educational Development Foundation Inc.
- Gifts made to the IEDF are deductible for US income tax purposes. The IEDF fulfils its duties and obligations as a US tax-exempt organisation under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code.