Getting to Maynooth
GETTING TO MAYNOOTH or LEIXLIP FROM DUBLIN AIRPORT
The easiest way to get to Maynooth from the airport is by taxi. Taxi queues are right outside the terminals. A taxi to Maynooth will cost approximately €60. If you wish to pre book a taxi you can contact Murray Cabs on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 87 268 4399
The Airport hopper is a bus that leaves every hour and will bring you directly to Leixlip or Maynooth. Timetables and pick up locations can be found here: https://airporthopper.ie/maynooth-timetable/
|TICKETS||REGULAR FARES||ONLINE FARES|
All the major car hire companies operate from Dublin Airport. Please note we drive on the left.
If travelling by car from the Airport:
- Take the M1 from the airport
- Merge onto the M50
- At Junction 7 take the N4 at Liffey Valley
- Take the Maynooth exit at Junction 7 and the University is signposted from the motorway.
- Turn left in the centre of the town and the gates to the South Campus are directly ahead of you.
- Maynooth College Post Code for Sat Nav W23 TW77