Within areas of study reflective of its mission, the Pontifical University desires to create a conducive teaching/learning environment, which provides access to students of different ages and backgrounds, and to achieving quality and excellence. As a result, the Pontifical University is committed to working in partnership with appropriate institutions and organisations in Ireland and abroad. It recognises the mutual benefits, which arise from collaborative study programmes, and the increased opportunities that such provision makes available to a wider range of students.
If you are an institution interested in developing a partnership, please contact:
Michael Shortall, Director of Affiliated Programmes, 6 Dunboyne House, St. Patrick’s College, Maynooth, Co. Kildare.
Phone: 01 7086165.
Policies and procedures regarding partnership
- Policy – Partnership Procedures – 2013
- Form – Initial Proposal for Programme Validation
- Form – Detailed Proposal for Programme Validation
Policies and procedures regarding quality assurance
- Academic Quality Assurance Handbook (SPCM) – 2014
- Listing Module Deliverers (to be submitted early September)
- Form – Annual Quality Assurance Monitoring (SPCM)
List of Affiliated Programmes
- Diploma in Diaconate Studies, Regional (Thurles, Armagh and Sligo)
- Diploma in Biblical and Theological Studies, Dominican Biblical Institute, Limerick
- Higher Diploma in Marriage Counselling, Accord, Columba Centre, Maynooth
- Certificate in Marriage Preparation, Accord, Columba Centre, Maynooth
- Diploma in Catholic Education, in partnership with the University of Notre Dame
- Certificate in Theological Studies, Ossory Roman Catholic Diocese
- Certificate in Christian Studies, United Diocese of Cashel and Ossory, Church of Ireland
- Certificate in Spirituality delivered at a number of centres (Shekinah/All Hallows College, Dublin; the Redempstorine Convent, Dublin; Vita House, Roscommon).
If you are interested in one of the above courses, please get contact the local organisation.